Lighting is All We Do, Every Day
Knowing how and what to light outdoors, which fixtures and techniques to use, and how to light for both beauty and security, takes education, expertise, experience and acumen.
Experience: With more than 20 years experience, we understand the elements of professional design, installation and servicing of outdoor lighting systems. We are one of the oldest, dedicated landscape lighting firms in the region and have completed lighting assignments for thousands of customers all over the country.
Expertise: Most lighting retailers are generalists and lack the experience and expertise in creating landscape lighting designs that will enhance the beauty and value of a home or business.
Home security specialists know and understand indoor security systems but are not experienced in outdoor lighting and are far more concerned with function than aesthetics.
At McKay, we understand both the art and the science of outdoor lighting. Our designers are experienced and nationally licensed and our installation crews are highly trained and customer focused.
Reputation: We are proud to be recommended by most nurseries and landscape designers in the area and, most importantly, by our customers.
Guaranteed Performance: Our service after the sale ensures your landscape and outdoor lights will continue to burn brightly for years to come. We also offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on everything we do.
The McKay Landscape Lighting Difference
- We offer a Lifetime Warranty on our standard copper fixtures and our transformers.
- We are focused on our two main core competencies – Landscape Lighting Installation and Service, mostly to discriminating, high-end clients and that is all that we do.
- We pride ourselves on exceptional, timely communication via email or telephone – if you leave us a message or email, we will return it promptly
- We have clients that have done business with us for over twenty years – representing a commitment and loyalty that spans longevity
- Our firm has been featured nationally in LandscapingNetwork.com, Total Landscape Care magazine, Houzz.com and the first national landscape lighting firm to be guest hosts on a weekly Twitter chat called #landscapechat. Our topic was “Illuminate your Landscape”.
- Our commitment to the industry allows us to constantly be trained, learning best-practices from other companies similar to ours from coast-to-coast.
- We have the capability to manage projects for second homes outside the Omaha metro area – some of our clients have asked us to travel to their homes from coast-to-coast, and we have completed projects with our traveling crews.
- Two of our Lighting Designers have degrees in Landscape Design and Horticulture – your project is in the hands of a trusted, trained, and educated professional.
- Your Lighting Designer is always your Project Manager – so that what is designed and proposed is what is installed.
- Careful. Thorough. Conscientious. Trustworthy. We hand-dig all of our trenches for our wire and use brass/copper weather proof connections. These are things you may not notice after we are done but will make sure your system performs at optimal performance.
This is the McKay Landscape Lighting Difference – items of distinction that we believe and trust allows you to have confidence in your choice to partner with our firm to execute your dream outdoor lighting project.